Currently reading:
Solving Air Locks the centralheatking way

Discuss Solving Air Locks the centralheatking way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Stuck this here because :-

Another way to draw out an air lock is to connect good quality hose - to mt cock
and then outside on a flat surface stamp up and down on the hose - it will siphon
the air and liquid fine style.

We used to do this years ago at remote petrol stations that did not lock the filling gun
to the pump - 4 fellas jumpimg up and down on a fuel filling hose could fill my
Lotus Cortina in under 7 mins for free.:toetap05:#

centralheatking

Your right, mine ended its life at junction 11 M4 in an arguement with a very tall lampost
mind you my next car a TRiumph GT6 Mk1 did the same trick M4 at Slough - I was young silly and am Lucky centralheatking^
Lotus cortinas are ace. Bet you wish you had it now.

Phirana Capri was a South African special approved by ford. It was a mark 1 Capri with a 5 lite v8 in it. I think it was a homologation special for there version if touring cars. Google it. Very rare and very special.

Phirana Capri was a South African special approved by ford. It was a mark 1 Capri with a 5 lite v8 in it. I think it was a homologation special for there version if touring cars. Google it. Very rare and very special.

When i was young a guy (*****) in the next village had an RS 3.1 complete with beige vinyl roof. It was the fastest car around but my mate had a droopsnoop that could give him a run.
One of the nicest old cars of the crowd i ran around with was probably the soft top scimmitar (believe it or not a reliant) in blue. It was a beautiful car and pretty quick for early 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solving Air Locks the centralheatking way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back