Discuss Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group buy on drill bits? Billy is designated deal finder! Anoyingly I ended up with a brand new drill bit for the sds max and gave it away as never thought I'd get one! Doh!

its a good deal but its not that powerful for heavy duty jobs. Those only used to sds plus will cream there drill bits over how much better it is tho. ;)

I can't resist buying tools..:hurray:
Add that to a good discount price..:deal:
I am in.
Let,'s hope it's not "amazon gate" all over!..:disappointed:

I wonder if they are sat wondering why all these drills have started flying off the shelf. Told a builder mate of mine and he has just purchased 2! So that's 11 sold just of the back of this thread....
me thinks some mods need to get in touch with Axminster and see about a little forum sponsorship!! Any mods near Devon? I would pop in to my local branch and ask but I fancy the women behind the counter and I'd only stumble on my words.

i might buy another and pop it on flea bay for £300 plus postage easy money

gasmanrob;611291 some mods need to get in touch with Axminster and see about a little forum sponsorship!! [/QUOTE said:
They would be an excellent sponsor, although feeding you tool-junkies habit is a bit like selling candy to a baby... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seriously cheap makita sds max in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back