Discuss Rogue Traders presenter jailed for fraud in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted it up a few weeks ago so he,s been jailed good greedy barstewerd

quote;
Penteado was rumbled when a housing benefit officer working for Bournemouth Borough Council recognised him on TV.

after what? 4 years.....
sharp as *****'s that lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this where the term 'career criminals' come from?.

then there on more than me lol.

12weeks 24k sounds good to me where can i apply?

Ah but you're one of the masses Steve, not on TV, so you would most likely get 5 years with a cellmate called "Tripod" and a repossession order on everything you own or even thought about owning..

I wonder if they'll let him keep his bike leathers on in the showers?

Thats when they'll come for him!

it is a bizzarre story, wonder what his mate Mat will make of it?

He's probably found the mpg on the bike has gone up, and there's another 10 mph on the top end.

Never know, he might end up with Ann Robinson riding pillion soon - the ultimate back seat driver!

"MY, my, call yourself a biker: DO YOU?" ... etc, etc.

It won't surprise me if the BBC take him back on (maybe not on WD) - they like to be seen as PC, so will probably do it to show that they're doing the right thing by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.

I'm usually sympathetic with people who get caught out because they've taken on a part-time job to earn a few extra quid to make ends meet and haven't signed off, but what he has done is plain greedy, and stupid.

Apart from claiming benefit when on very good money, did he not think about being recognised, bearing in mind that he's on national TV on a regular basis??

Now if he'd gone for the job as the Stig, he might have got away with it!

What a plonker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rogue Traders presenter jailed for fraud in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back