Discuss Riello RDB help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twinhawk

i've looked at an rdb today as i am mainly industrial not too experienced, the firing sequence get the the electrodes firing then shuts down, ideas? questions?

dont have gauge...set toolbox ontop of it...this morning ffs, took of nut and let run , drastic increase in oil coming out of pump

Which nut did you take off,the one that the gauge would go in? If there was plenty of oil there I would be checking the solenoid coil.

clean the photo cell....change the atomiser [nozzle)
take off oil filter on burner ..4 alankey nuts ... clean this filter ..process of elimination...

Last edited by a moderator:
how didi u find out it was the pump ///what was the end result ..new pump ..new burner ???

I ended up with a new solendoid and nozzle and then that didnt work i just got the pump....think it was really a combination after an oil fill, becaue i started getting a drip at the nozzle with the new one and solenoid.

dont have gauge...set toolbox ontop of it...this morning ffs, took of nut and let run , drastic increase in oil coming out of pump

You'll need to set pump pressure if you have changed pump and nozzle

You'll need to set pump pressure if you have changed pump and nozzle

And a fga test or at the least a smoke pump test.

If the problem occurred after an oil fill then it would be a good idea to check filters too.

At least you've got a spare solenoid now:)

and there was no oil filter fitted.....i know shocking, i told him and he instisted just get it working...opened the old oil pump was friggin caked with gunk. The fella just wanted it done cheap, didnt care what i had to say

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello RDB help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back