Discuss re cold callers lookin to increase your listing etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markinaark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
last few months been tormented by reps selling better rankings on google
usually speak very poor english and extremly persistent. looking to speak to the owner.

so to amuse myself and releive me of the pain in the arse i have with them.

i give them the bosses name and his direct line.
(they usually love that.)

example

ask for mr c lyons at dublin zoo phone number
then theres

annie odds at st vincent de paul (charity organisation)

ivor itch at the local std clinic.

would love to hear the conversation/responce when they ring the numbers
any one else do this or am i just a little warped.

that's excellent i'll have to get some random numbers together lol

Good one, I just tell them I'll get the boss and leave the phone connected and put it back in my pocket.

They bug the crap out of me. It always seems to be the call when you're on the loo or something so you nip it off sharpish and run hell for leather for the phone only to hear 'Hi, I'm raksheed from blah blah solutions, how are you today?'
Not sure if I mentioned it on here before, but whenever a cold caller asks me how I am I tell them about one of testicles aching. It kind of sets the tone of call and they usually hang up before i do ;)

They bug the crap out of me. It always seems to be the call when you're on the loo or something so you nip it off sharpish and run hell for leather for the phone only to hear 'Hi, I'm raksheed from blah blah solutions, how are you today?'
Not sure if I mentioned it on here before, but whenever a cold caller asks me how I am I tell them about one of testicles aching. It kind of sets the tone of call and they usually hang up before i do ;)

Laughing out loud in the kitchen waiting for kettle to boil. Hangover and you made my head hurt...

:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

good , i though it was just me with a pain with them. and getting paranoid .
and can knock the visit to doctor on the head for upping my prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to re cold callers lookin to increase your listing etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock