Discuss Power flush association???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Anyone a member? I paid my money for membership early in week, had no email correspondents just wondering if anyone has any views on them

It's not about a course as I can flush.
Why not lol as it appears thats all that's that's happened hear, think I'll give him a couple more days then get on to PayPal..... Of turn up at his door

haha, who would pay for such a silly thing... And he comment about a customer choosing you over someone else because of the sticker on your van is laughable, what are the chances they see that little sticker on your van, or do you invite them to take a look at it whilst your there quoting?

haha, who would pay for such a silly thing... And he comment about a customer choosing you over someone else because of the sticker on your van is laughable, what are the chances they see that little sticker on your van, or do you invite them to take a look at it whilst your there quoting?

Haha laughable good one pal it's about standing out from the next man but what ever I am glad I amuse you.......

Haha laughable good one pal it's about standing out from the next man but what ever I am glad I amuse you....... ��

To be fair I did sign up to the CIPHE so I could put the sticker on my van when I first got the van sign written... But nobody notices or realises it's there, but there a proper organisation at least, not the powerflush brigade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush association???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back