Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton gold 33 he weird one for me. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

hi guys,

As above I had this boiler today and couldn’t get that to fire.
The customer got new gas pipes 28mm don’t know why that big but alright.

E133 gas valve opens and drops to 17,5 mbar, Fan is running, pump is running, everything epseems perfect till the ignition,. I took the sparks out checked them all good igniting too.

The boiler will only fire a little when I blow down the silicone hose to the gas valve ...

Any idea ?

I could apimagine a blocked gas valve due to debris .. or fan.

I've had this on the same boiler and it was that the ignition probes had warped and bent away from the burner, so they'll still be sparking but just nowhere near the burner.

Reply to Potterton gold 33 he weird one for me. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock