Discuss portfolio work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

just wondering if there is any in need of doing site experience in the city of nottingham on heating side?:28:

well, nearly a week and not one!.

perhaps the demand is thinning out.lol?.

It's not the demand thinning out most have not got a clue how to work think the cash just rolls in for having a qualification lol

I am south Notts, probably done enough on the central heating stuff for the NVQ. would be interested in work on fires, installs and decommissioning. or happy to have someone local to work with and build up experience, part time basis as I have my own work and and still at college on Thursdays.

hope fully have sent details to your message inbox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to portfolio work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was finished my plumber course level2 need company o man to signature my portfolio. I was finished last year. I try to find company no easy to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I m Ahmed from Nottingham. I complete my gas safe course 1st part in college and now I need to complete my portfolio. College offer...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock