Discuss Plumbing level 3 planning exam advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

larneylee

Hello,

Our planning exam for level 3 is coming up soon and I am looking for some advise of what comes up and what to remember etc? I think everyone is of the same opinion with regards the C&G online exams and I have battled my way through them, with a few rewrites here and there. I am wanting to try sit the planning exam only once if that is at all possible? Our lecturers don't seem to have much idea what may come up and how it will be set out.

Can anyone at all give me some idea what it will be like? what I will need to be aware of etc?

Cheers
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing level 3 planning exam advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock