Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers management software / planner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

ukpc

Hi

I run a small plumbing business and need some help in finding a suitable App or software that lets me keep track of 3 -4 engineers diary's at once, Ideally a week view with each engineer viewable at once if that makes sense, instead of looking a 3 separate hard diaries. I have searched through apps but can't seem to find anything simple and easy to use. any help would be appreciated

Agree with both the above, been using the above service for 8 months and it's the best thing I've done

Google Calendar, set everyone up with a google account and share the calendars ?

Thanks everyone, I currently use Clearbooks for all invoicing and quotes which is brilliant, probably similar to the gas safe app, I have tried using apple calendars and similar but they are so basic it doesn't allow me to run multiple diaries!, I remember when i was an apprentice the company i worked for had a great piece of software that was easy to use and plan work loads, no doubt they had the system designed for them maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers management software / planner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock