Discuss Part for Freehander shower head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darren driver

Hello.
I am looking for advice on where I can purchase a part on aGrohe Freehander (27005)shower headset.
This particular part is not labelled on the diagram,but isclearly visible. There is many replacement sections of the head that can bebought but this part does not fall into any of them that I know of.
If you can visualize the diagram of the Freehande headset , where the two arms meet the curved section atthe top there is a coupling piece either side that joins the two arms with thecurved piece and also holds the top shower head in place. It is clearly visiblesticking out of either end of the arms and can be seen near the number 4 on the assembly drawing.
Basically it would be much appreciated if anyone could adviseme where I could purchase this part before I have to spend £200 on a completenew head.
Many thanks.
Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part for Freehander shower head in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock