Currently reading:
One pipe system

Discuss One pipe system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dannyparty92

I know this may seem a little cheeky to ask but would someone please explaine to me how it is possible to be able to combine a one pipe system with a two pipe system? I'm assuming fitting a new pipe and just teeing in before the connection to the boiler?

Easier to rip it all out and full install ! But think about it ! Run another pipe alongside the pipe their already then tea off and go into one side of all the radiators in a circuit ! But like i said easier to rip it all out ! I wouldnt want to be cutting back old piepwork then soldering stop ends on all the excess branchs if that makes sense !

Easier to rip it all out and full install ! But think about it ! Run another pipe alongside the pipe their already then tea off and go into one side of all the radiators in a circuit ! But like i said easier to rip it all out ! I wouldnt want to be cutting back old piepwork then soldering stop ends on all the excess branchs if that makes sense !

Been there and done that. Converted a 1 piper into two. Used the existing pipework as the flow and installed new return. Ground floor was nice and easy as there was a two foot void and the house had been built on a raft.

Ok so one pipe come out of the boiler then that pipe loops around the rads then tee off when it exits the boiler for the return loop so you have a two pipe system with just one pipe going into the boiler?

It starts as a flow from the boiler runs through the rad flow out the ret on to the next rad and continues back to the boiler as a return.
draw it out, you are over thinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One pipe system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back