Discuss nu way boxer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smitty

Was called to a nuway boxer pressed reset burner fired runs for few minutes then starts to mis fire but keeps going through cycle starts same thing until chokes it self out ,changed box,coil thinking possible water in oil any suggestions?

Really should check the oil is getting to it & clean. As SimonG suggests, put an oil gauge on pump to watch the pressure. Oil flow sounds likely.
The plastic motor - pump drives can be worn, especially the oil pump shaft side, on boxers.
This is all assuming the boiler is clean inside?

I'd go with Best and check the fuel pressure, i.e. are you losing pressure as the burner runs. Could be fuel filter or even a slight blockage in fire valve or a kinked flexi line. All the best and let us know how you get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nu way boxer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock