Currently reading:
nothin really problem related but get this!

Discuss nothin really problem related but get this! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomplumb

i just got of the phone to a dude who wanted me to do some apartments for him, 10 in total,

kitchen, bathrooms both first and second fix.

he said do you want a price or day work so i agreed day work with him cos through experience on price .. if your working by yourself your always gonna lose time either gettin gear or watever.

so he gave me a day rate .. he wanted 9 hours a day 50 hours a week min cos he was in a rush for the apartments to get done obv on first fix so the other trades can get in. And he wanted it all for for 50 quid a day.

50 pounds a day for 9 hours work which works out at 5 pound 50 an hour or somthin? is this what people think it costs for trades nowadays?

Just thought id share with you that. i dont need to tell you wat my answer was and he said fine ill get someone else then

I bet you told him to re-arrange these three words into a well known phrase or saying:-
bum my kiss.

£150 then we might start to talk - bloody cheek!

You could always tell him to do it himself . . .

£5.50 an hour! for a tradesman:eek:

He'll probably find a pole or cut price cowboy at that money and they'll probably do a bodge job..................serves him right!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nothin really problem related but get this! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back