Discuss new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck Steve. Self employment isn't always its cracked up to be. Im testament to that being off for 6 weeks with no income. Just as well I have money to live on. Being employed means sick pay, holiday pay and no bloody paperwork!

Best of luck Steve. Self employment isn't always its cracked up to be. Im testament to that being off for 6 weeks with no income. Just as well I have money to live on. Being employed means sick pay, holiday pay and no bloody paperwork!
exactly lol

always wondered how I stand if I am ill for more than a wk can we claim stat sick pay being self employed

Get in! That’s the way to do it, Steve! All the best to you with it.
:hurray:
Hope you are not selling the van yet.

Well done Steve. Hope they're paying you what you're worth and you enjoy an easier life!

Well done Steve. Hope they're paying you what you're worth and you enjoy an easier life!
i'm starting on 18k and it will go up with added experience like gs etc. which is darn sight more that i'm getting SE at the moment.

since 2009, it has been getting busier year on year but still not really enough so i decided when this came up to go for it.

... guinness-beer-ads-three-glasses-good-things-come-to-those-who-wait.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back