• Thread starter PlumbBobBob
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K
  • job

Discuss new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have lol. i can use that and get paid for deisel until i get a company van next year.

Dont let them take the pi55 with your van, it's losing value all the time.
But on a cheery note, well done and enjoy your hassle free evenings.

cheers chaps, one thing i wont miss is the paperwork lol. really looking forward to it, i start in a couple of weeks on the third of june.

hope all goes well mate - self employed is not as good as it used to be these days I keep thinking about going back to working for someone

that's mainly why i took the job, regular money and no waiting for the phone to ring, sometimes for days at a time.

Best of luck Steve. Self employment isn't always its cracked up to be. Im testament to that being off for 6 weeks with no income. Just as well I have money to live on. Being employed means sick pay, holiday pay and no bloody paperwork!

Best of luck Steve. Self employment isn't always its cracked up to be. Im testament to that being off for 6 weeks with no income. Just as well I have money to live on. Being employed means sick pay, holiday pay and no bloody paperwork!
exactly lol

always wondered how I stand if I am ill for more than a wk can we claim stat sick pay being self employed

Get in! That’s the way to do it, Steve! All the best to you with it.
:hurray:
Hope you are not selling the van yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock