Discuss new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

well it looks like i will be leaving the realm of self employment! i have landed a job doing installs, bathrooms, unvented etc. initially with a three month trial period. they've said that i will be put through gas safe and sparking next year all being well and they're paying for my unvented renewal as well and also napit registration.

Good luck mate, it would be weird not being my own boss. People telling you what to do again.

Good luck Steve. I do miss the days of being employed, and being able to switch off when not at work

Well done Steve, sounds like you've found a good one. Best of luck

cheers chaps, one thing i wont miss is the paperwork lol. really looking forward to it, i start in a couple of weeks on the third of june.

Well done mate ! It must be hard going back to working for sombody but sound like you landed on your feet there if there willing to pay for gas training and sparking etc ! Very nice ! All the best pal !

cheers chaps, one thing i wont miss is the paperwork lol. really looking forward to it, i start in a couple of weeks on the third of june.

You will still be doing jobs on the side so you'll never get away from it.

if I ever went back on the books with someone there is no way I would give up my own gas safe reg

i've already got G3 although not really used it

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i have lol. i can use that and get paid for deisel until i get a company van next year.

Dont let them take the pi55 with your van, it's losing value all the time.
But on a cheery note, well done and enjoy your hassle free evenings.

hope all goes well mate - self employed is not as good as it used to be these days I keep thinking about going back to working for someone

that's mainly why i took the job, regular money and no waiting for the phone to ring, sometimes for days at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock