Currently reading:
new heating system....few issues.

Discuss new heating system....few issues. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bikemunki

Hi guys.
I've had a vaillant 832 ecotec plus boiler fitted with column rads downstairs.

First problem is the boiler says s.63 please check gas route. My installer can't find a problem and it's not listed under faults in the installers menu, just on the main display with a spanner showing.

Second is I have a Salus it500 wireless stat, but I can't get it to control the boiler. It's wired into the 230v RT on the boiler, does a link need to be added or removed for it to work?.

Any advice or assistance would be great.

Thanks

Croppie, can I put on here what s.63 means?

guess if you dont give any hints what theres to fix/ the problem/ to get around he will be fine but wait till the big man gives his nod

Guys, I'm feeling g bad for asking him to get it running before he was finished.
I don't want to get anyone into any trouble, especially if he's done dome things out of sequence to help us out.
I'll just let him deal with it when he's back, I shouldn't have got involved.

If he can't get to the bottom of it I'll call vaillant.

Why yes, yes it is

haven't lost me touch then as dont do vaillants :D

vaillant and viessmann are the worst for codes, but viessmann wins as they dont put there codes in the mis :D guess its a plus as no one un reg can fix them

Ok buddy if all installed correctly you will I believe have 7 years warranty out of the box (might be wrong) it's not unheard of for a brand new boiler to have a fault as they are all tested under working conditions before they leave the factory. If it's an installer fault however they won't touch it, under warranty at least anyway.

+1 even if your readings are off from brand new you need to call the manf out, you cant change them

I think that's about as much information as we are able to provide Bikemunki. Please contact your installer.

Drum roll...... Thread closed.

Much love.

Guys, I'm feeling g bad for asking him to get it running before he was finished.
I don't want to get anyone into any trouble, especially if he's done dome things out of sequence to help us out.
I'll just let him deal with it when he's back, I shouldn't have got involved.

If he can't get to the bottom of it I'll call vaillant.

It's not your fault, he should have told you no and why. But please turn it off and give him the opportunity to finish the job and commission it. And please check his gsr status.

(Sorry again Adam! )

One of our TAs raised a valid concern with me off forum that he feels should be passed on to the op.

John.
There's a thread that's closed on ukpf. Some guy with a fault code on a vaillant possibly gas related. I can't find the thread anymore to check I read it right but I read the whole thing and as I progressed I was planning on raising an issue only to find on the last page that Adam had closed it. Anyway in the thread the op states that it is a 22mm supply right upto the flexi. I wanted to clarify that he meant the filling loop and not that the installer had connected a flexi to the gas supply because if that is the case then his 'friend' who fitted it may well have seriously compromised his safety and I feel should be warned and the importance of getting it checked.
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new heating system....few issues. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back