Discuss New boiler rumble in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all
I've had a Baxi 836 installed about a month ago. After about a fortnight it started to rumble for a few seconds on start up and also shutdown when the heating fires up, it doesn't do it for hot water. The installer says its just the diverter switching from its default position. The boiler didn't make this noise when first installed. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Phone it in for warranty as it’s got a 10 year

ignore the sales pitch on getting baxi to service it tho, get it locally done

Phone it in for warranty as it’s got a 10 year

ignore the sales pitch on getting baxi to service it tho, get it locally done
That's now been done and Baxi guy coming next Thursday. One thing I've noticed is that if I run hot water while heating is on it switches heating off(correctly) but when hot water is turned off and heating switches back on there's no rumbling, which kind of blows the installers theory out the water, anyway we, ll see what Baxi say, after all its them who have to uphold the ten year warranty

Reply to New boiler rumble in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock