• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 3K

Discuss My favourite day. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A much slower pace to the day today. Big tidy up. Put the grand daughters trike together. Find a phone to pick up tomorrow morning, sorted. Hit the leftover chicken and trifle. Quick chit, shower and shave and then hit the pubs for the rest of the day.

Looking forward to tomorrow, it's the lads "sports" day. Pool, darts and doms. Pound a man. Point a win. Winner takes all. Starts 12.30. Meeting at Greggs ;)

what fish do you keep? Funny how many plumbers are also fishkeepers!

In my first plumbing company, I think it was three out of the four plumbers were also fishkeepers.

I have fish, but just a few in the pond outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
what fish do you keep? Funny how many plumbers are also fishkeepers!

In my first plumbing company, I think it was three out of the four plumbers were also fishkeepers.

I have fish, but just a few in the pond outside.

I just get mine from shop down the road, bit of vinegar and a few chips lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My favourite day. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock