Discuss multi meters knackered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

the socket and see i bought has failed,well both of them,seller on the bays as good as gold giving me a full refund anyway now after this one FLUKE 116 HVAC DIGITAL MULTIMETER FOR THE GAS SAFE ENG. on eBay (end time 16-Jul-11 19:38:23 BST)nyone have a link for a better price?

Flukes are ace. I have only ever used these and they have not let me down yet. Luckily I have not have to pay for either of mine yet:) cause they are expensive

Flukes are ace. I have only ever used these and they have not let me down yet. Luckily I have not have to pay for either of mine yet:) cause they are expensive

its funny how when handing back your van,tools and uniform when leaving a job you forget to hand a few things back in! ;)

its funny how when handing back your van,tools and uniform when leaving a job you forget to hand a few things back in! ;)

Its also funny how those radiator fairies magically take radiators down to the garage while you sleep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to multi meters knackered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back