Discuss Megaflo T&P valve leak help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clarkest

Hi - the T&P valve on my Megaflo is dripping from the valve marked T&P on the outer right hand side of the system, and has been for about 18hrs. At one point it was quite heavy, but now it is a steady, but slow drip. This system is about 2yrs old and there have never been issues before.

My questions are

1) Is this an easy home fix?

2) And, I'm about to go away for four days, how urgent is it that this gets sorted (or are there precautions we should take before leaving the house)?

Cheers

You can try recharging air gap. Instructions usually on sticker on the side of cylinder or in manual. Outside of that turn water and boiler off and get g3 reg plumber out when your home.

best to get a g3 engineer out (unvented tech) and if your going away turn your hot water heating off and turn the mains off and open a hot tap

most likely air gap been lost, all part of an annual service check to recharge this on megaflos

it should have been recharge on your annual service/ check if you have has this done?. if not speak to your boiler service engineer to see if he/she has the qualifications to do this when the boiler is serviced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Megaflo T&P valve leak help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock