Discuss Making a new business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Company I work for now have 24/7 trackers in all the vans and a large sticker in windscreen after some idiot went to France on a booze cruise one weekend and ruined it for the rest of us. Now they know how many "coffee breaks" I take and where.
:mad2:

Company I work for now have 24/7 trackers in all the vans and a large sticker in windscreen after some idiot went to France on a booze cruise one weekend and ruined it for the rest of us. Now they know how many "coffee breaks" I take and where.
:mad2:

bet he's a popular guy now.

No longer with us, the guv didn`t mess about he was gone within 24hrs and everyone warned. I don`t blame him and would do the same if roles were reversed.
Ps anyone selling a small van for weekend use?

I asked a waitress for knosh once, she just looked at me in a disapproving manner, I did get some nosh, it was a stake and not the knosh she thought I was asking for (unfortunate as up Norf knosh = oral romance )

Ermi - totally off topic!!!!!

As were my last 2 posts - I have deleted mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Making a new business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock