Discuss Main Boiler circuit fuse blowing. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Picture of backplate please

This is the original backplate, new Drayton is exactly the same; see previous post, all sorted.

Attachments

• 20230214_091110.jpg
    20230214_091110.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 13
Thinking the spare I had was faulty as it's been sat in my garage for about 15 years.
Just bought a Honeywell T6360. The original stat had 3 wires red, blue and yellow with the wiring labelled L, N and call.
I traced these wires to the junction box and the red is live, the blue goes to the CH pump and the yellow to the 3 port valve, so which terminals do the blue and yellow go to on the Honeywell?
Academic now but I installed one of these as a swap for a RTS1 for someone a while ago and connected Live to 1, Call (yellow) to 3 and N to 2 as far as I remember.

Reply to Main Boiler circuit fuse blowing. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock