Discuss Main 24he flame failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkesy_plumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys looked through threads for faults on this just want to clarify. Went to the boiler this eve soon as I turn it on the flame failure light comes on. Boiler seems to be doing everything but going to ignition sequence although by chance it did ignite once on hot water .. Once out of 20 times .. I'm going for a new air pressure switch .. Was strapped for time so didn't get multi meter out to confirm but you think I'm going down the right path?

Cheers
parkesy

Cheers for reply guys I'll bang one in tomorrow .. Hopefully my first breakdown success!

Update .. Replaced aps . Works a treat. My first breakdown and part replace in the bag! Cheers for advice chaps

Ha we'll going by instructions it said do it so I started and thought there must be an easier way .. Side panel moved over enough to get my hand in and got it swapped out.

Hi guys looked through threads for faults on this just want to clarify. Went to the boiler this eve soon as I turn it on the flame failure light comes on. Boiler seems to be doing everything but going to ignition sequence although by chance it did ignite once on hot water .. Once out of 20 times .. I'm going for a new air pressure switch .. Was strapped for time so didn't get multi meter out to confirm but you think I'm going down the right path?

Cheers
parkesy
aps shot 99.99% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main 24he flame failure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back