Currently reading:
Looking for plumbers to appear in a new BBC programme

Discuss Looking for plumbers to appear in a new BBC programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

epicwinBBC

Hello,
I am currently working on a new BBC entertainment programme about people with unusual skills. I am looking for some plumbers who might be able to complete a toilet plunger throwing challenge!
If you are outgoing with a good sense of humour and think you might be quite skilled at lobbing toilet plungers at targets (and winning some prize money in the process!) then please get in touch for more information: [email protected]
Thanks.

it should be, we dont want plumbers out there without the real skills required, dumbing down of quals if people are getting through without knowing how to throw a plunger

Dammit, back to school at my age :)

How far does it have to go ?
Is it from a bathroom window or kitchen ?

just start with something simple at first derrick, small plunger and aim for 10ft from a downstairs toilet window, imagine youve just cleared a particularly dirty mess, helps focus the mind on the throw

over time youll be doing 30ft from the landing through the bathroom window

the top guys can get it out of a window from a loft conversion with no opening windows, unblocking a toilet with poor fall and dodgy dergo, they earn big bucks

just start with something simple at first derrick, small plunger and aim for 10ft from a downstairs toilet window, imagine youve just cleared a particularly dirty mess, helps focus the mind on the throw

over time youll be doing 30ft from the landing through the bathroom window

the top guys can get it out of a window from a loft conversion with no opening windows, unblocking a toilet with poor fall and dodgy dergo, they earn big bucks

So much to learn, so little time:(

A woman goes to the Doctor with bruises on her face.
The Doctor asks: "What happened?"
The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk, he slaps me around."
The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of water and start swishing it around in your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he goes to bed and is asleep."
Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.
The woman says: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished and swished and he didn't touch me!
How does the water do that?"
The Doctor says: "The water does nothing …it's keeping your mouth shut that does the trick...."

AND what is the first thing a battered wife does when she comes out of hospital ?

What she is told :)

Not that I condone beating the old lady up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumbers to appear in a new BBC programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
Replies
Views
wrecked_24_7
W
Back