Currently reading:
Looking for a commercial/industrial plumber in the South east

Discuss Looking for a commercial/industrial plumber in the South east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RKEC

I have previously posted on here to advertise for a position for a commercial plumber on a self employed basis but due to the member not contacting me when sent my contact details the post is still available. We are a small M+E firm based in Littlehampton, West Sussex with most of our work being in London or the surrounding areas. We are ideally looking for a self employed plumber who would like a 2 or 3 days a week guaranteed work, or more as we currently have a backlog of plumbing works. The work is mainly MCW and heating pipework in copper and steel barrel in Royal Mail properties around the south and we can provide you with a mate if the work requires it (or you can provide your own). I would prefer to give the works to the right plumber on a price, but a day rate could also be negotiated.

Please PM me for more information.

Many Thanks
Dan

Do you get any work in the south west (Bristol)?
I tried to pm you some details but you have reached your message limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a commercial/industrial plumber in the South east in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock