Search the forum,

Discuss London based theatre company seek volunteers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melissa Horwood

Hi all,

Anyone interested in volunteering on an exciting theatre project this Dec?

The 2015 show will take place in a top secret central London location. The building spans five floors, and at present is an empty shell. We build the entire show from scratch, which means creating 25 smaller sets within the venue. In order to make the building habitable for up to 450 cast and audience members every night, we need to install running water and toilets before we can do anything. We have already had surveys conducted and plans drawn up of where we want the toilets to go.

I am seeking qualified or perhaps not so qualified plumbers! If you are able to help us out in any way I would greatly appreciate it! Armitage Shanks are kindly sponsoring us by providing us with cut-price sanitary ware, and we will source the materials, so it would just be labour only.

Please let me know if this might be of interest to you and we can chat in more detail!

Mel

I'd really like to help, sounds like an interesting project. But wrong time of year really. Most people will be too busy to be able to give time for free. Good luck though.

Hello Melissa, a very warm welcome to Da Mad Haws.
I am a not so qualified plumber and will be willing to help. But there is a condition though. YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME TAKE YOU OUT TO DINNER. No strings attached, honest. Even though I am single, I promise to behave myself.
DO WE HAVE A DEAL???

Sorry to hear that the wife took the kids and the porch and left with the polish builders VI :jester:

You know full well I come from not too far from you VI.

I will, next time I'm over, I will show your missus this post of yours.

I should get free b&b with extras thrown in.......

Last edited by a moderator:
You know full well I come from not too far from you VI.

I will, next time I'm over, I will show your missus this post of yours.

I should get free b&b with extras thrown in.......

Despite the dodgy porch.......

Last edited by a moderator:
You lot are trying to spoil my ''date'' with the gorgeous Melissa, it won't work:) All I am doing is offering my services for free and just asking for a dinner date. What is wrong with that?

BTW, Mel, I forgot to mention that you will have to pay for congestion charges when I do attend, please. Waiting ANXIOUSLY for your response. Besides, I'm shocked most others haven't taken up this generous offer? Come to think of it, I believe once the venue is up and running, all those who assisted will be given free entry for life

You lot are trying to spoil my ''date'' with the gorgeous Melissa, it won't work:) All I am doing is offering my services for free and just asking for a dinner date. What is wrong with that?

BTW, Mel, I forgot to mention that you will have to pay for congestion charges when I do attend, please. Waiting ANXIOUSLY for your response. Besides, I'm shocked most others haven't taken up this generous offer? Come to think of it, I believe once the venue is up and running, all those who assisted will be given free entry for life

Don`t see where you got generous offer from in the OP or perhaps you mean us not taking you up on your offer of dinner in which case the answer is a flat NO THANKS!

Also noted it`s the only 2015 show so how long are you expecting to live once croppie pays his visit to Mrs VI?

Ahhh, I'd love to help but am way too busy helping people get their heating back up and running for this time of year. Good luck Melissa! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to London based theatre company seek volunteers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock