Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Let the abuse begin...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Being January, I'm told that there isn't too much on T.V to start with. I've played with my Christmas presents etc......

I don't want to even ask this,

Which is why I'm waffling,

You see, I know this is going to get abuse and give everyone a giggle so I'll just ask......

Who is watching celebrity big brother and who do you want to win.....

I'm being forced to sit there and watch it...............:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That's nothing. Last year in the pub I overheard two ladies talking. One mentioned that she had been away for a week and had set the video to record every single episode of Big Brother so she could watch all when she returned home.

Sad or what?

Big Brother, what a joke that show is. Can't beleive Vinnie has dropped his standards to join forces with the least viewed show on Television !!

That's nothing. Last year in the pub I overheard two ladies talking. One mentioned that she had been away for a week and had set the video to record every single episode of Big Brother so she could watch all when she returned home.

Sad or what?

Very. I saw part of a programme that my other half was watching. Something to do with those fat gits who keep trying to get on X-Factor.

They were sent to Fat Camp and their parents had to record Eastenders, Hollyoaks, Coronation Street etc so they could watch them when they came back. Presumably with 3 tonnes of chocolate and the conveyer belt from Walkers straight into the living room.

[FONT=&quot]A big part of my days work is carrying out Gas Safety Inspections on local authority housing, our biggest problem is getting access to some, especially if the Jeremy Kyle Show is on. Ages from 9-90 are watching it and answering the door comes second best to it. Perhaps these houses are really the holding pens for the show, who knows.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Martin[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Let the abuse begin...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock