Discuss Kitchen sink not draining. ? Airlock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got home from work so I haven't touched the AAV. Although my husband has has the decking up as found the inspection eye, X3 enrtries, one seems blocked as he put the snake up 6ft and feels resistance, so he is off to buy a pressure washer drain cleaning kit tomorrow!
So, not fixed yet.

There's no way it's a blockage if the blockage released after air was allowed in

Definite aav issue IMO

I'm a bit stubborn and want to sort the problem myself. If pressure jetting and the aav doesn't solve the problem then I may have to resort to calling a plumber. Then I have the problem of finding one. (I have trust issues after boiler installation in February)

If the plunger and the snake fail then you might have a big clog in the pipeline. It is better to get assistance from any toilet repair service provider. Before getting their service try baking soda and vinegar mixture or hot water treatment. This is something I do when our drain gets blocked. Sometimes it works for you too. Try this. Mix 1/3 cup of baking soda and vinegar and pour it into the drain. Allow the baking soda and vinegar mixture to sit for one night. Then flush with hot water. It removes the 90% of the gunk, hair, and grime that has built up in the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen sink not draining. ? Airlock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock