Discuss I'm not ready for the scrap heap yet! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

Just been to a job, no HW but CH ok.
Custard had plumber around three times, first time put cleaner in, no difference.
Second time, power flushed system, no difference.
Third time, took cylinder out and flushed through.
Still didn't work so plumber gave up.

I popped round, looked in airing cupboard and what did I see? a Drayton remote sensor cyltrol valve with a stuck valve. a few taps and the valve unstuck.

Result, one very happy custard and one not so rich plumber as I said 'buy me a beer' but hopefully he will sing my praises and next year I'll be a millionaire.
:cool3:

think we need to start saying buy us a create, we may one only get a fiver but weve all got the rep anyway so who cares lol

Was a few years back, think I could of got a full'un at weatherspoons !

Just been to a job, no HW but CH ok.
Custard had plumber around three times, first time put cleaner in, no difference.
Second time, power flushed system, no difference.
Third time, took cylinder out and flushed through.
Still didn't work so plumber gave up.

I popped round, looked in airing cupboard and what did I see? a Drayton remote sensor cyltrol valve with a stuck valve. a few taps and the valve unstuck.

Result, one very happy custard and one not so rich plumber as I said 'buy me a beer' but hopefully he will sing my praises and next year I'll be a millionaire.
:cool3:

hope you left a card , i have stickers same as my card and slap one on where possible.

had one simmialr a few week back plumber new pump , cleaned sysatem spent 3 days on it , i walks in turned thermostat up all sining and dancing. best bit was owner had driven 140 miles to the rented propert to meet me there. said same get me a beer. instead hes letting me look after that one propertys full maintenace and gave me a twenty. ding dang doooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I'm not ready for the scrap heap yet! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock