Discuss if you think your day was bad mine was worse!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

just feeling that the world is sheeyte, as my youngest lass had recently found herself a great guy, who she adored and he went and fell off Mont Blanc yesterday. It took me several hours this morning chasing all my exservice sources who refused to say out of the 2 climbers who was killed, eventually one of his mates called my lass and broke the worst news ever. Sometimes you just wish you could take their place and smother all their woes so they dont suffer, but lifes a pig and wont let you. So now we have to wait for repatriation and some more news.

just having a moan on here as theres no one home to pig at.... just when everythings going great something out there seems to want to screw it up for a joke!!!!!!!

cheers for that, trying to be positive for the lass is rather hard when her and wife are in bits.

Jesus Jon! That's awful.

It's no comfort at the moment for your wee lass but at least he was doing something he loved doing.

My thoughts are with your poor girl.

thoughts are with you and your family LP,what a terrible incident

Sorry to hear your bad news, makes you realize what seems important and what really is

thanks team, nice to have some outside input, seems fate always seems to take the best before their prime.

That's a horrible thing to happen. There's nothing that can be said to make things better,all you can do is be there for your girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to if you think your day was bad mine was worse!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got home early (2.00pm) this afternoon to my wife saying " I don't know whats going on, but the ambulance and police have been up and down the...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
B
Just heard on the radio news about the two british tourists in australia who woke up with a live penguin in their hotel bedroom they have been...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock