Currently reading:
if you think your day was bad mine was worse!!

Discuss if you think your day was bad mine was worse!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

just feeling that the world is sheeyte, as my youngest lass had recently found herself a great guy, who she adored and he went and fell off Mont Blanc yesterday. It took me several hours this morning chasing all my exservice sources who refused to say out of the 2 climbers who was killed, eventually one of his mates called my lass and broke the worst news ever. Sometimes you just wish you could take their place and smother all their woes so they dont suffer, but lifes a pig and wont let you. So now we have to wait for repatriation and some more news.

just having a moan on here as theres no one home to pig at.... just when everythings going great something out there seems to want to screw it up for a joke!!!!!!!

cheers for that, trying to be positive for the lass is rather hard when her and wife are in bits.

Jesus Jon! That's awful.

It's no comfort at the moment for your wee lass but at least he was doing something he loved doing.

My thoughts are with your poor girl.

thoughts are with you and your family LP,what a terrible incident

Sorry to hear your bad news, makes you realize what seems important and what really is

thanks team, nice to have some outside input, seems fate always seems to take the best before their prime.

That's a horrible thing to happen. There's nothing that can be said to make things better,all you can do is be there for your girl.

very true MJ, ****ed off several customers today, especially the one who asked how my day has been!

Sorry to hear your bad news LP ......it sounds like he lived life to the full.

Only met him a few times, but it seems he knew what he liked and at least he died achieving something others only dream of, he was only 30, joined the army and was a rising star achieving a sword of honour at Sandhurst and had so much potential and he seemed to dote on our lass, couldnt have asked for more. Sick thing is that theres always someone left behind to pick up the pieces.

LP......NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!! smoother your girl and wife in love and be strong for all, although you will be truly gutted inside pal.....

All the best

Very sorry to hear that Lame. When I hear things like this I just wish I could help in someway.

off to offer more cuddles

Goodman, try to balance your work pal, i know its hard speaking from expierence, it also good to talk...... even if it is on here! it will help clear your head so you can help more with the family and be strong for them too

So sorry to hear this Jon - I can't think of anything better to say that what the others have said. Just be there for your lass.

Sad sad new`s LP sorry to hear of your familys loss condolences to your family and those of the young man.....Turnpin

So very sorry to hear this. As a climber and a father it hurts just to read, so god only knows how badly you and your family must be hurting. My thoughts and deepest sympathy are with you all.

cheers all, having an all nighter with Greys Anatomy, not my choice!

just feeling that the world is sheeyte, as my youngest lass had recently found herself a great guy, who she adored and he went and fell off Mont Blanc yesterday. It took me several hours this morning chasing all my exservice sources who refused to say out of the 2 climbers who was killed, eventually one of his mates called my lass and broke the worst news ever. Sometimes you just wish you could take their place and smother all their woes so they dont suffer, but lifes a pig and wont let you. So now we have to wait for repatriation and some more news.

just having a moan on here as theres no one home to pig at.... just when everythings going great something out there seems to want to screw it up for a joke!!!!!!!

Terrible news, but I would like to think that when I go it will be doing something that I love. I know it's no comfort at the minute though,

cheers peeps, things looking up a bit now, several issues solved and looking ahead

Sorry to here your news LP. It puts our other problems into perspective , we spend too much time worrying about insignificant issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to if you think your day was bad mine was worse!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back