Discuss Ideal Logic Combi 35 (F1 Message) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
Far two pipes on the right front valves

next question: I have increased pressureto 1.5 bar but boiler is still not working?

well, you need to turn back the Return pipe valve to the ON position:)

Far 2 pipes on the right side under the boiler, then the blue & black valves close to the front of the boiler.. The filling loop should not be left connected so if it hasn't then connect it, but if it has been left on just turn both on until you reach 1-1.5Bar then close. (filling loop looks like a chrome elbow & a flexi bend, connecting both pipes)
so after trying to connect the filling loop it looks as thou it's a tad too small to connect fully as it leaks out as its at an angle when plugged in. Typical mitie. Currently waiting for them to call me and come out to fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic Combi 35 (F1 Message) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock