Discuss i need a vban! advice please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

dear bessie has driven her last mile. gearbox has gone and to fix it would cost more than she is worth.

so need a van asap. possibles at moment are

mk5 transits 70k miles £1500-1600 2 of (ex bt) that funny kind of whitey grey colour. 2003 model, swb.

what do you reckon?
are these any good? i seem to remember someone saying that mk5 were the best transits.

i'll update this thread as i find more options to go and look at

cheers

I had a mk5 transit for a couple years. Was reliable and nice enough to drive. Only problems I had were the battery went a couple times and the power steering dumped its fluid everywhere. As with all transits, look out for rust.

going to look at a vw transporter. 2003 only 30k miles owned from new by a charity. my mechanic mate services it every year and reckons its a belter for the price. only thing is its not ready for 10 weeks while they await delivery of a brand new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i need a vban! advice please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock