Search the forum,

Discuss how many times have I tried to post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

I log in, look at the forum, and then post an informed reply using my
knowledge and experience to be told to log in AGAIN - my tread of thought is lost
and I begin to think why bother - is this my fault ? it is getting very frustrating.

centralheatking

it happens to me too, no worries though. havent got a clue.

But what i do , after i have typed my comment i just "copy", so if it does it to me i just login, then i can paste my thoughts back in without losing the lot.

Warren

lol, i dont believe i was the first to answer this, i am always pipped to the post by all the quickdraw plumbers on here.

Yipeeeee, (immature but true)

Warren

used to do it to me to ...until i twigged! under the log in box is a little tick box which says 'remember me' make sure that little box has a tick in it and the site will always remember you. if you don't then the site places you on a time out countdown then boots you!

hopr this helps

KJ;)

can still be overcome by the 'remember me box'

worked for me!

KJ

never have a problem with it , my remember me box is ticked though

As said if you tick ''remember me box'' below logging in ,it should stop happening

If you forget and are writing a post and when you go to post and sign in box comes up, just fill it in and submit and then post you have made should still be placed however if I am doing a long post ,that has taken a while in between the normal interruptions of lifeI always copy first before I press buttons, just in case I press the wrong one or some thing happens

If you are using a mobile phone or dongle, you may get the ''re sign in'' request as your connection may have been lost and then reconnected on'' roam'' setup, I have even had it on my wireless setup at home, this can happen easily without you knowing as you could be writing a post that could take 10/20 min ,time you have had you cup of tea and argued with wife about putting rubbish out, so you could have been disconnected for nearly all that time and not realised

Try the above and if problem continues, let us know

imho

Re: Can you name and shame on here?

Yes, by clicking on to remember me the posting system hangs together
thanks mr moderator

centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how many times have I tried to post in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock