Search the forum,

Discuss How many Don't Answer's have you got saved on your phone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I've accumulate about 10-15 over te last 6 years.

Turned on my phone this morning to see "You missed calls at 5:12, 5:14, 5:19 from Don't Answer"

No message left. No idea which one he/she is but the system works.

10 DNA`s in my phone. All for various reasons.

11 and growing. Weirdly all accumulated bar one over the last few months

I dont have one of those yet ,,, but i do have 2 names with NOB next to it so i dare say they would count lol

113 all under the name 'rent boy'
Mind you thinking about it, I think afew of those are unrelated to plumbing

Last edited:
Is this just customers or to ex girlfriends count?

I've got five dickhe@d landlord on mine.

I have 66 (SIXTY SIX!) called Ignore. There will be few more with other names listed before i decided on IGNORE. Mainly cold callers, recruitments companies, and, of course, PPI etc. Samsung is great in that once on the Reject list, it doesn't even ring.

I have one called plumb centre and few other merchants at end of the month when they want money off me !!

And i have one person that doesnt have my number but i have his down already just incase. I saved his name as "croppie"

loads of blocked numbers, most sales or onsurance scams, bout 10 customers, sorry ex customers......

A few my mate has an apple phone and you can stop any numbers you choose. Not found out how to do it on sony experia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many Don't Answer's have you got saved on your phone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock