Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Honeywell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Did a boiler swap sat and wired s plan. I bought the honeywell easy wiring centre to make things easy. I cut links 2 and 4 but hw zone valve would open on htg demand had me puzzled for a while. The instructions on the lid of wiring centre were not clear. In small print it says cut link 1 if using programmer. One to watch for

I had the same issue. Instructions are naff

I had the same issue. Instructions are naff

All I had with mine was sticker in lid. What made it a little harder was the s plan kit was drayton. Good job they use same numbers on room Stat

I've returned to normal wiring centres since

The salus centre is not bad larger than standard 10 way and you just link out the terminals with wire links

only way I can do it is to follow the sequence of events needed for everything to work ok, seems to work first time then :)

Surprises me in this day and age that something of a proper plug and play nature hasn't come out.

Ha ha never come across them before. Considering its Honeywell the pack isn't actually that expensive. Found for £180

I do if its existing. If it's brand new I do myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock