Currently reading:
Honeywell training

Discuss Honeywell training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

Has anyone been on the Honeywell wiring training course?

its £45 and takes one day.

just wandered if its any good?

cheers Guys

highly recommend it, went years ago, got a very good manual off them that explains all the systems and how to control them and also explains the 3 tee rule :)

Did it years ago in their factory in Newhouse, very good day and the quick factory tour was interesting

I went on it when I did not have a clue about wiring so came out with a lot of knowledge. The sales rep who was there was a bit annoying though.

the wiring side is very good, you will be fed well and also tea and coffee breaks. you will also be subjected to their sales pitch.

went on it last year, good use of a day, interesting.
you get looked after and fed well.
got a feeling it cost £30.00 ???

Where do they hold these? Might be worth a trip, I only fit Honeywell controls

Im booked on a 1 day course in Milton Keynes on Wed 20 March. I got the details from the Honewell website. The course cost £45.

Went on one last year, really useful. I also went on one with Baxi which I think is better, get all the hands on and a bit of troubleshooting too. Hope this help.

I went on it yesterday and think it was £45 and a days time well spent.got some good product knowledge and other useful bits out of the day.

Yea you get a nice little man bag full of bits. Get the wiring guides and all their product leaflets which tbh could be pretty useful to show customers, telling them how much they save on bills etc by updating. And you get a memory stick which I think is full of technical details and installation info for all their products. Haven't really looked through that yet. Not a bad lot all in all

Fancy this one myself and then probably do the Baxi Electrical appreciation course anyone done this one?

Yeah they've got few courses probably do them all. You heard of Mr Combi course? Wonder if its any good

A bit of feed back really. I did the course last Wednesday in Milton Keynes. The instructors presented well, were enthusiastic about their products with a sound knowledge of products and how to use them. They also had an extensive knowledge about how to wire S & Y plan systems. There were plumbers, electricians and gas engineers on the course who were old and new to the trade and seeming by the feed back everyone seen to get something out of it. It certainly gave me some more confidence to tackle these type of systems. Overall a good course with a decent lunch with tea and coffee provided all day if you could get past them trying to promote there products all the time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back