Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell CM927 replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Vaillant eco plus 630, with hot water controlled by a Honeywell ST9100C and heating controlled by a Honeywell CM927installed around 8 years ago. The display is going on the CM927 (seems to be a common problem) so I am planning to get it replaced with the newer version Honeywell T4R and new relay box. Do I need to replace the ST9100C as well?
Is the T4R any good? Any alternatives that you would suggest (non internet based)?

I’ve fitted a few T3R‘s recently and haven’t had any issues with them failing as yet and the T range do get a lot of praise on forums. If your just replacing the thermostat, then no need to replace the ST9100C unless your getting one that controls the hot water as well. Honeywell are still a decent brand, but there are others, the choice is yours.

Thanks for the quick response.
I’ve fitted a few T3R‘s recently and haven’t had any issues with them failing as yet and the T range do get a lot of praise on forums. If your just replacing the thermostat, then no need to replace the ST9100C unless your getting one that controls the hot water as well. Honeywell are still a decent brand, but there are others, the choice is yours.
Thanks for the quick response. I like the functions on my old Honeywell thermostat so I think I'll go ahead with the T4R.

Reply to Honeywell CM927 replacement in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock