Currently reading:
Hi to all ;)

Discuss Hi to all ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatherjack

FatherJack needs to put the bottle down, stop drinking and swearing and actually do some work, I've just about completed the city and Guilds level 2 and have a great guy to do the NVQ 2 with before I start on level 3. I can't stand paper work and will be pulling my hair out all day trying to get the write-ups done. Cheating help is most welcome here as half the other guys on the course would not have finished in time if they had not stolen my pratical task pieces for testing and photos along the way.
Looking forward to meeting you all ;)

Tut Tut. Plagiarism. Academic cheating. Never happened in the old days!!
Thought plumbers were honest!!! lol

Tut Tut. Plagiarism. Academic cheating. Never happened in the old days!!
Thought plumbers were honest!!! lol

When you were a child playing football I'm sure you never kicked the ball so well it landed over a wall and you need a leg-up to get it back and keep on playing! for the good of the team lol...
I have very fair reasons to have got behind (which you don't want hear about) and have done well to complete the course so far but the written work should be such that my Grandma could read them and repeat processes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi to all ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock