Currently reading:
help needed in Crewe, Cheshire Saunier Duval Condens F30e

Discuss help needed in Crewe, Cheshire Saunier Duval Condens F30e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gareth Evans

Hi there, I have a
Saunier Duval Semia Condens F30e

Its got a fault, I dont get any red lights or any error code, what happens is that when I turn the heating on or the hot water tap the boiler flames come on for about 5 seconds and the led temp reading on the front goes up by about 5 degrees then the boiler just switches off for a short period, then it comes on again and so on, meaning slightly luke warm water and radiators with just the chill out of them, I've read a few threads on here where people have similar faults and have messed about, could it be the fan or air pressure switch? strange that there are no errors and it just keeps recycling, I am an mechanical electrical engineer but obviously not gas qualified, so...if it is an easy fix what is it? Is the boiler so crap should I cut my losses and not waste money on it and buy a new boiler, its 4 years old but I believe they have gone bust, Is there any gas engineers out there that know about these boilers? you hear of engineers coming out that obviously dont know what they are doing, just swap parts and charge you for all of them not just the one needed, and are parts still available? I have seen some on ebay, Please please help before the weather gets colder!!! thanks in advance. If there are any expierienced Saunier engineers neer cheshire maybe you could pay me a visit!! Gareth Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help needed in Crewe, Cheshire Saunier Duval Condens F30e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock