Discuss Hello people - newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ash86

Hi people
thought id just say hello as im new to this forum. My names Ash, 26 from Kent. Passed my nvq 1&2 in plumbing and heating about 2/3 years ago and have not yet had any chance working for a plumbing company but have carried out a few private jobs. Reason I havn't worked for a plumbing company is that every company requires experienced fitters but are not willing to give anyone like the likes of me a chance! Iv even advertised myself to work FREE at the weekends to gain this experience but again... no luck! so if anyone hears of anything.... make sure to let me know ;-)

Welcome to the forums Ash. Stick at it and (if you haven't already) get a different job while you're looking because you're in a bit of a catch-22 at the minute like most people trying to enter the plumbing trade. Keep us up to date if and when you find a plumbing firm prepared to give you a chance.

Hello Ash, welcome along.
hang around and you will pick up loads of useful info

Welcome Ash. Just jump in and start doing some more work for friends/Family/Friends of friends and you will soon start finding your feet.

Hi Ash and welcome good luck in your search try down at your local merchants if you can post a card in their window offering an extra pair of hands and take anything offered to build up your confidence and keep plugging away hopefully things could take off best of luck regards Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello people - newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back