Discuss heating teams required derby/notts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

so the crack is,

possible contract interim inquiry for 3, 2 man sub-contract teams of 1 day installers required for council heating upgrades derby/notts border.
on going 2000 house contract.
all materials supplied boiler, pipes, fittings etc. extras for vert flues, xtra rads etc
subby to supply van, tools & sundries etc.

interested tradesmen will be reliable. capable of providing fast quality work.
drop me a p.m with your install price (per system).

invite open for 6 day's, deadline monday 4th oct.

martin:wink_smile:

feel free to bump for the next week

i'd hazard a guess and say it is supposed to be 4th november?

run a mile i no longer do this kind of work - why work for scumbags when you can work in a nice house and feel you'd really like to try their tea without fear of dysentry

run a mile i no longer do this kind of work - why work for scumbags when you can work in a nice house and feel you'd really like to try their tea without fear of dysentry

Redsaws not that bad, scumbags abit harsh ;)

My motto is simple: Do not take on more work than you can handle.
Why do middle men etc solicit for work, then ring around and advertise for other trades people to take on the work? Mostly, you go and do the work, then get paid some 'ridiculous' amount after 30 days?

I refuse to get involve in any such venture.

yah, its november 4th lol.

i have been offered by a very large local firm (a pal of mine) if i want to put a team together to do the social housing basic installs on the green deal scheme.
the work is large for him not to bother starting odds n sods installers on and told me its got to be a minimum team number to cover the work 3 properties a day, he recons a lot of extras on top with it!
i can take it or leave it but i dont want to be selling it to you (cant be arsed), although i am 1st-ish in line if i want it. but i wont chase it!

i know they are paying out lot more than the b.g teams, so if there's 6 of you out there its a non brainer doing the same work is it?

on monday i will see him and either accept or decline the offer either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heating teams required derby/notts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock