Search the forum,

Discuss Liverpool Work- Boiler Installs- Experienced Subcontractors Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DavePIPE

We are after Reliable, Experienced Gas Safe Heating Engineers, who can work alone Self Employed, must be capable of doing Full Boiler Conversions, Full Central heating by by themselves to Regs etc..

Liverpool- Work Boiler Installs

We have a lot of work on at present in Liverpool Area, both Private work, Grant work etc..On our Domestic Installations Side.​

Private & Grant Boiler were we take away and do all the hassle PAS2030 Green Deal Paperwork, just let the Installers do theyre job Installing Boilers, we pay weekly not monthly like some.

So we need some good experienced Gas Safe Registered Heating Engineers, who are able to work alone and complete Boiler Installs Combi Swaps & System Conversions to Combis.

All Materials supplied by us, Pricework on labour.
All local work in Liverpool area, we have boiler swaps every day of the week.

I Get fed up of the moaners on here, if you are interested in genuine work, nothing to pay for leads etc. then get in touch.
We provide the constant Price work on what is to experienced engineers simple Boiler swaps, then PM us info on yourself,CV. MHP Ltd​

Shame you're not based in the northeast. As i need the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool Work- Boiler Installs- Experienced Subcontractors Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock