Search the forum,

Discuss Heads up! Lidl bargain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Lidl are selling high-definition 1080 CCTV recording cameras for car/van use. They have a sensor so in an impact will automatically save recent footage. Also various other options for saving. £39.99 - could be worth their weight in gold in a disputed accident.

Posted this in tools forum as well but thought I'd stick it here as well so more people see it...

Got one of flea bay. Same one as Gasman had said. Absolutely brilliant.

Ha sorry I bought 12 volt cameras and a 2 tb hardrive and wired it myself it's got a back up battery that trickle chafes as I drive so it records 24 hours bought the stuff online they wanted loads to supply and fix so did it myself. It's saved my bum big time from some crazy person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heads up! Lidl bargain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock