Discuss Heads up, bargain jaw dropper. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a set of these for 7 years. I also have all of the other types of backnut spanners all of which are gathering dust in the van. The jaw droppers work for me every time.

i'm sort of with you on that one, monument doubles up for gas unions too :)

don't like my monument one much either as its not spring loaded you seem to need 3 hands - still got my chep spring loaded jaw cheap basin wrench which I keep going back to . bought the jaw droppers and they seem ok for certain jobs woth the 9.99 plus vat

I use my monuments for doing the connection on the fire of a bbu. Can't really see these jaw dropper being much use tbh.

I picked mine up today and had a quick go trying them out on our hwb and straight away there's an advantage to having them for me. Tap spanners mess with my head and I struggle with them haha but I will wait until I have used these a few times on jobs before i say how good they are. But really can't moan for 11.99, if they make my jobs easier every now and then i'm happy.

I've only used my set once so far.
On a Turbomax plate heatex, a nifty bit of kit which saved me a bit of time :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heads up, bargain jaw dropper. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock