Search the forum,

Discuss Grohtherm Wireless Digital Pumped Shower - Replaced by Grohe F-Digital - Faults! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tcimino

Hi, first post so hoping for some help...

I had a Grohetherm Wireless Pumped shower that was constantly dripping so Grohe recently replaced it with their latest version - Grohe F-Digital. Problem is that it keeps cutting out after about a minute or two. The trigger seems to be when you dial up the demand for hot water on the controller. It just runs dry then cuts out.

I've cleared all the usual issues: Hot water supply from the hot water cylinder is froma non-vented surrey flange connected. Pipework from cylinder to shower is all brand new and cleared/check for blockages. Hot water temperature is fine - below 60 degrees C.

Anyone out there have any bright ideas??

Thanks!

Not being funny but if grohe fitted it, get them back.

I'm pre-empting th e inevitable response that it's 'not our issue.'

I know I'm new here, but if your suggestions are flippant, keep them to yourselves please.

Thanks.

There was nothing flippant in that response. You're the one being rude.

In light of your request all suggestions will be kept to ourselves.

Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohtherm Wireless Digital Pumped Shower - Replaced by Grohe F-Digital - Faults! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock