Discuss Greenstar 24i Junior (LPG) problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried everything mate, disconnecting, re-plugging.....had the pcb out a few times to check for scorch marks and dry joints!!! stupid things them worcesters.....never liked the junior range!! lol

This one has the yellow data badge, I'm back there in the morning and will be sticking camera in flue to check it, had to wait for return of my analyser as the screen got cracked! Love lanes service though posted tues afternoon back today at 9:30! The light did illuminate when it ran for a few seconds. Checked with a spare pcb I had on van that I know works still same issue and code plug firmly connected too! Bloody Worcester juniors!

stick your analyser in the air test point, if you get high Co2 the flue seal is knackered. Or you have an internal disconnection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar 24i Junior (LPG) problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock