Discuss Grant air adjustment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had this a few times recently where the wrong nozzle is in the wrong box eg. 0.7580EH on the box and the actual nozzle is 0.6580EH for instance. This has only recently started to happen and we have known it on at least 4 nozzles in the last 6 months

I check each nozzle is correct size just as I am about to fit it, for that reason.
But if I were you I wouldn't be happy to continue buying them from your supplier of they are allowing nozzle containers to be opened. They really shouldn't be handled

I have had this a few times recently where the wrong nozzle is in the wrong box eg. 0.7580EH on the box and the actual nozzle is 0.6580EH for instance. This has only recently started to happen and we have known it on at least 4 nozzles in the last 6 months

I check each nozzle is correct size just as I am about to fit it, for that reason.
But if I were you I wouldn't be happy to continue buying them from your supplier of they are allowing nozzle containers to be opened. They really shouldn't be handled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grant air adjustment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock